Join the campus community as we honor those lost and pay tribute to all the people who bravely serve our community and country.
September 6, 2019
Media Advisory: SUNY Ulster Hosting Annual 9/11 Remembrance and Honoring Ceremony
Event: Please join the SUNY Ulster campus community as we honor those lost and pay tribute to all the people who bravely serve our community and country. Come together with President Dr. Alan Roberts, staff, faculty, and students in this annual remembrance ceremony.
When: 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Where: Ulster Savings Bank Community Conference Center, Clinton Hall
491 Cottekill Rd., Stone Ridge, NY 12484
- Presentation of the Colors by John McGovern, Bagpiper from the Ulster County Sheriff's Office Honor Guard, and SUNY Ulster Student Veterans Color Guard
- Welcome Speech by David Mano, Student Trustee, SUNY Ulster SGO
- The Pledge of Allegiance
- “The National Anthem” performed by members of the SUNY Ulster College Chorus
- Speech by SUNY Ulster President Dr. Alan Roberts
- Special Guest Speech by Rabbi Yael Romer, Congregation Emanuel of the Hudson Valley
- Speech by SUNY Ulster Vice President Kevin Stoner
- “SUNY Ulster, God Bless America” by Morgan Camara, Vocalist at SUNY Ulster
- Ceremony and Reception in the Clinton Hall Lobby
For more information, contact Deborah Kaufman, email@example.com, (845) 687-5261.