SUNY Ulster Holds Continuing Education Open House with Information Sessions at the Kingston Center of SUNY Ulster on
SUNY Ulster Holds Continuing Education Open House with Information Sessions
at the Kingston Center of SUNY Ulster on August 22nd
July 27, 2018 – Stone Ridge, NY – SUNY Ulster will hold an open house on August 22, 2018, scheduled from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. at the Kingston Center of SUNY Ulster. Participants can find out more about over 200 courses Continuing & Professional Education offers, attend information sessions and a free class, meet with an admissions representative, enjoy refreshments, and register for classes. Ulster BOCES representatives will be present at SUNY Ulster’s open house to discuss programs for Nursing Assistant, Building Trades (Electrical, Air and Oil Heat), and Adult Cosmetology. The Kingston Center is located at 94 Mary’s Avenue in Kingston.
Several information sessions and a free class about the following programs will be held at the open house. Pre-registration is required.
- Free Class: Rain Garden & Xeriscape Gardening How-Tos at 5:30 p.m.
- Advanced Manufacturing at 5:30 p.m.
- CASAC at 5:30 p.m.
- High School Equivalency Diploma at 5:30 p.m.
- Building Science at 6 p.m.
- Clean Technology at 6:30 p.m.
- Drone Piloting for Commercial Use at 6:30 p.m.
- Healthy Home Evaluator at 7:00 p.m.
- Web Development at 7:00 p.m.
SUNY Ulster instructors and the Program Coordinator will be present to answer questions about programs. For more information and to pre-register, call (845) 339-2025, visit www.sunyulster.edu/ce, or email@example.com.